Manage your investment portfolio with a full-service brokerage offering almost every kind of trade imaginable and get the tools you need to select the securities that are right for you. As a member of ACMG, you can take advantage of CUNA Brokerage Services.
CUNA Brokerage is:
- Accessible: Invest however you want—online, by telephone, or with a Face to face representative.
- Comprehensive: Trade stocks, mutual funds, options, and more.
- Personalized: Create your own watch list and get personalized news and securities information.
- Valuable: With FundScan™ narrow down 6000 mutual funds by defining your criteria.
CLICK HERE to learn more about CUNA Brokerage Services.
Buy stocks, no-load mutual funds and other securities one at a time. Or, buy custom baskets of up to 50 securities (Folios) in one simple transaction -- much like a mutual fund. As a member of ACMG, you can also take advantage of MEMBERS FOLIO Investing:
- Easy: Rather than trying to guess the "right" stock, buy diversified portfolios with a click of the mouse. There's even a FOLIO Wizard® that can help you pick the Folio that is right for you.
- Smart: Get the diversification benefits of mutual funds -- without the high fees and tax bills that come with funds.
- Personalized: Customize and modify your Folios as often as you want.
- Affordable: Choose from various pricing plans -- and invest without minimums.
- Valuable: Automatic tax lot tracking, performance reporting, watch lists and much more -- all free.
CLICK HERE to learn more about MEMBERS FOLIO Investing.
Representatives are registered, securities are sold, and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free
(866) 512-6109. Nondeposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution, through the financial services program, to make securities available to members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. The Representative may also be a credit union employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the financial institution.