Branch lobbies are open with new safety measures and capacity limits. Please call for account and loan service appointments. Our branches will be open on weekdays with drive-up service only on Saturdays.
Our hours will remain the same:
- Monday through Thursday, 9 am - 5 pm
- Friday, 9 am - 6 pm
- Saturday, 9 am - 12:30 pm (drive-up service only)
New Safety Measures
- Sneeze guards at teller stations and in account/loan offices
- Face coverings are required for all employees, members and visitors
- Branch capacity limits to ensure physical distancing
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Strict cleaning and disinfecting processes
- Avoid contact. Use ACMG Debit and Credit Cards for purchases, Online Banking Mobile App to pay bills, our ATMs for cash withdrawals, night drop for deposits, call us for loan and account services and use the drive-up tellers whenever possible.
- Call for help. Call us if you have a medical condition that prohibits wearing a mask or to make an appointment. Branch capacity will be strictly enforced.
- Please stay in your car until the exact time of your appointment
- Please limit your visit to 2 people and do not bring children
Thank you for your patience and loyalty during this challenging time. We can’t tell you how much we look forward to safely serving you in our branches again.
Brian F. May
Click here to view our quarterly newsletter.
STIMULUS PAYMENTS - click here to view frequently asked questions on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau website.
CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR STIMULUS PAYMENT - click here to visit the IRS website for more details
FINANCIAL ADVICE FOR INCOME LOSS - click here to visit the GreenPath financial counseling website for resources and assistance with managing income loss. Greenpath is also available to all ACMG members by calling 877-337-3399.