STIMULUS PAYMENTS - click here to view frequently asked questions on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau website.
CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR STIMULUS PAYMENT - click here to visit the IRS website for more details
FINANCIAL ADVICE FOR INCOME LOSS - click here to visit the GreenPath financial counseling website for resources and assistance with managing income loss. Greenpath is also available to all ACMG members by calling 877-337-3399.
ACMG Drive-Thru and Phone Assistance Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
May 14 - COVID Update: We’re Ready When You Are
We have overcome many challenges to maintain business continuity, improve access to services and enhance member service during the COVID outbreak. As the narrative transitions from public health to rebooting the economy, we want you to know we are ready to help in very meaningful ways.
With better times ahead, we have decided ACMG will no longer be one of CNY’s “best kept secrets”. Our overall value and promotional offerings are among the most competitive in the area and the more this message is shared, the stronger your credit union will be.
In addition to offering some of the best rates available, here are some of the significant ways we are helping members and the community:
- Our new VISA Balance Transfer promotion offers substantial savings and stretches budgets when needed most.
- Life does not stop because the economy is on hold—cars need replacement, homes need repair and unexpected expenses show up when we want them least. Our No Payment for 90 Days option on auto and other consumer loans eases the pain of keeping your life moving forward.
- Mortgage rates cannot get much lower so now is a great time to buy or refinance a home with $500 off Closing Costs.
- Leverage your equity to fund home improvements, get cash or protect your financial well-being. Our “No Closing Cost” Option for Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit is a cost-effective way to gain the flexibility you may need during tough financial times.
- Because we view small business as the backbone of our economy, we are administering SBA Paycheck Protection Loans to help employers stay viable and get people back to work. This bold decision is making a big difference, just ask anyone we have helped.
- More people are protecting their financial information, paying bills and keeping their lives in order with ACMG’s Mobile App and Online Banking—powerful, free tools for members.
- We are helping COVID-affected households with a variety of loan deferment options, forbearance solutions and budget strategies to get through tough times.
We look forward to seeing you in our branches again soon. If you are interested in learning more about any of the ways we are ready to help, please call us or visitwww.acmgfcu.org
. Keep safe, stay heathy, check on the elderly and choose local businesses whenever you can.
Brian F. May
Click here to view our quarterly newsletter.