Expect quality service and unique benefits from an ACMG checking/debit card account. With just a $1.00 deposit to open and a low monthly fee of $1.95 (no fee if under the age of 23), members receive:
Your VISA Debit Rewards Card benefits include:
- No monthly fee for the card or our outstanding rewards program! Members who qualify for our rewards program can redeem points for cash, gift cards, travel, merchandise and charity donations.
- Two available ATM networks including local & nationwide/overseas access
- Purchases are deducted from your checking account (never applied against a credit card)
- Easy record keeping (your purchases show in detail on your monthly statement)
- Take cash-back at a store checkout and avoid ATM fees and surcharges - we don't charge to use your card with a PIN, but you could earn rewards points when signing for purchases!
- Purchase Alerts - keep your account secure with email alerts for transactions in real-time and immediately identify potential fraud. Use the link on the right side of this page to enroll.
With direct deposit, your paycheck is automatically deposited into the ACMG account of your choice. It’s safe, fast and convenient. In most cases, a simple form with our Routing & Transit Number (221379918
) and your ACMG account information is all it takes to get started!
To activate Direct Deposit:
- Paychecks, Pension or Military Checks - Contact the company making deposits for you.
- Social Security or SSI Checks - Visit the Go Direct website to learn more (sponsored by the U.S. Treasury & Federal Reserve).
Got direct deposit? If so, then you should consider adding Payroll Deduction too! Payroll Deduction is an automated method to move funds from your direct deposit, to any ACMG accounts that you choose (like savings, checking, IRA Accumulator, etc.). You can also setup automatic payments for your ACMG loans to save time and ensure timely payments that will contribute to a better credit score!
Easily order your checks from Harland Clarke, our preferred provider. The site is Verisign secure and TruSecure certified, so your transactions and account information are safe and completely confidential.