Helping members to build a consistent savings habit is why the Lucky Savers account was created. Saving even a small amount each paycheck is a first step toward future financial stability and reaching your goals. You can easily open a Lucky Savers account by visiting one of our convenient branch locations. We can help setup a small transfer into your Lucky Saver account from direct deposit each paycheck or schedule transfers to increase your chance to win.
What are the prizes?
- Each $25 deposit gives you a chance to win a quarterly prize of up to $5,000
- Each $25 deposit gives you a chance to win a monthly prize of up to $100
What are the requirements to open a Lucky Savers account?
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be an ACMG Federal Credit Union member with accounts in good standing
- Business and Trust accounts are not eligible for this account
What is a term deposit account?
A term deposit account is a special savings account. You earn a specified dividend if the term deposit account is held for the full term; in the case of Lucky Savers, the term is 12 months.
What's the dividend rate?
View current deposit rates
Why should I open a Lucky Savers account?
Because it's a win-win situation! And, you can win monthly and quarterly prizes! With regular deposits into your Lucky Savers account, you are guaranteed to have money saved at the end of the year.
Click to view the official program rules.
Once you've opened your Lucky Saver Account, please complete this online survey.