For Employers & Associations What is a Select Group?
A Select Group is a business or association who has chosen to offer the benefits of ACMG Federal Credit Union to themselves, their staff, volunteers, or association members. Why ACMG?
This no-cost benefit can positively affect the financial health of your staff or association members and their families. Families who choose a credit union will discover consumer-friendly products and services with lower fees and better rates. They will see the value you provide them as another tangible benefit of employment (or association participation). Almost 80% of Americans are stressed and anxious about their financial future (according to an American Psychological Association survey). Increasing financial education results in improved physical health, increased work performance and reduced absenteeism. We believe:
• People should have a voice in decisions that affect their lives - so every member has a vote
• Honesty is essential - no fine print traps and no misleading claims
• Products should fit the member - identify real needs and respond with actual solutions
• All members should be served equally with dignity, respect and consideration
• Financial education is key in assisting members to build a stable financial future People -- not profits are the priority.
Your employees, volunteers, or association members would be able to join a financial institution that offers a full line of services at low or no-cost. We offer more than just good rates, convenience, and friendly, personal service. We serve every individual with consideration for their unique financial situation and needs. Steps to becoming a Select Group:
Businesses: Using your company letterhead, follow our Sample Letter of Intent to create an original business request letter and have it signed by one of your official representatives. Businesses are requested to include a copy of your partnership agreement or articles of incorporation.
- Organizations: Using your organization letterhead, follow the organization request letter sample and please include a copy of your constitution/bylaws.
Mail this original letter to us at 1753 Milton Avenue Solvay, NY 13209 to the attention of the Director of Marketing. After our Board of Directors has accepted your application, we will forward the request to the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) for approval and have your company or organization added to our charter as an official Select Group.
When this process is completed, we will be available to schedule an on-site meeting to explain the benefits of membership and answer questions your staff or organization might have.
It would be our pleasure to consider your company or organization as an ACMG Select Group. If you have any other questions on the process or the benefits we can offer, please call us at 315-488-4433.
Thank you for taking the time to consider ACMG Federal Credit Union as your financial partner of choice.
Interested in our Business/Association Accounts