Simple is good. Our personal checking accounts have no restrictions, fine print worries, or complicated rules. Every member receives the best we offer, so you can avoid the stress of choosing the right account with the lowest fees at other institutions... at ACMG, we simply don’t have any monthly fees!
With just a $1.00 deposit to hold the account open, members receive a checking account with:
Your VISA Debit Rewards Card benefits include:
- No monthly fee for the card or our outstanding rewards program!
- Safer than cash and more convenient than checks
- Two available ATM networks including local & nationwide/overseas access
- Purchases are deducted from your checking account (never applied against a credit card)
- Easy record keeping (your purchases show up in detail on your monthly checking account statement)
- Use it for purchases (with your PIN) at participating merchants and get cash back, avoiding ATM fees and surcharges
- Process it as a credit card for added security when making purchases, and when online you can use Verified by VISA
- Get Rewards! Simply choose the “credit” option (purchases always deducted from your checking account) and sign for your purchases to earn Reward Points!
Never stand in line again. With direct deposit, your paycheck is automatically deposited into the ACMG account of your choice. It’s safe & secure, fast & convenient - and best of all, it’s free. In most cases, a simple form with our Routing & Transit Number (221379918
) and your ACMG account information is all it takes to get started! Contact your employer’s payroll department or any helpful ACMG Member Service Representative for more details on how to get setup.
To activate Direct Deposit:
- Paychecks, Pension or Military Checks - Contact the company making deposits for you.
- Social Security or SSI Checks - Visit the Go Direct website to learn more (sponsored by the U.S. Treasury & Federal Reserve).
Got direct deposit? If so, then you should consider adding Payroll Deduction too! Payroll Deduction is an automated method to move funds from your direct deposit, to any ACMG accounts that you choose (like savings, checking, IRA Accumulator, etc.). You can also setup automatic payments for your ACMG loans to save time and ensure timely payments that will contribute to a better credit score!