Expect quality service and unique benefits from an ACMG checking/debit account. With just a $1.00 deposit to hold the account open and a low monthly fee of $1.95 (no fee if under the age of 23), members receive:
Your VISA Debit Rewards Card benefits include:
- No monthly fee for the card or our outstanding rewards program!
- Safer than cash and more convenient than checks
- Two available ATM networks including local & nationwide/overseas access
- Purchases are deducted from your checking account (never applied against a credit card)
- Easy record keeping (your purchases show in detail on your monthly statement)
- Get cash-back while making purchases at participating merchants and avoid ATM fees and surcharges
- Process it as a credit card for added security when making purchases, and when online you can protect yourself by using Verified by VISA
- Get Rewards! Simply choose the “credit” option (purchases always deducted from your checking account) and sign for your purchases to earn Reward Points! Points can be redeemed for merchandise and travel rewards on the UChoose website. Register now at uchooserewards.com
With direct deposit, your paycheck is automatically deposited into the ACMG account of your choice. It’s safe, fast & convenient. In most cases, a simple form with our Routing & Transit Number (221379918
) and your ACMG account information is all it takes to get started!
To activate Direct Deposit:
- Paychecks, Pension or Military Checks - Contact the company making deposits for you.
- Social Security or SSI Checks - Visit the Go Direct website to learn more (sponsored by the U.S. Treasury & Federal Reserve).
Got direct deposit? If so, then you should consider adding Payroll Deduction too! Payroll Deduction is an automated method to move funds from your direct deposit, to any ACMG accounts that you choose (like savings, checking, IRA Accumulator, etc.). You can also setup automatic payments for your ACMG loans to save time and ensure timely payments that will contribute to a better credit score!