eServices 1. Phone Banking
-- Access your ACMG accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Access24 Phone Banking. This service is free, personalized, and a simple way to control your accounts. Simply select a unique Personal Identification Number (PIN) when you open your accounts.
- Check your account balance(s) and get detailed account history information
- Transfer money within your account or between accounts*
- Pay your ACMG loan and VISA Credit Card payments
Our Access24 secure system utilizes a dual authentication process to more accurately verify that an authorized user is accessing the system. To access your account with Access24, call toll free 1-800-463-1841
*Member must be active on accounts for cross transactions.
**All first-time users must contact the credit union to activate their Access24 phone account.
2. Online Banking
-- The free, secure and easy way to manage all of your ACMG accounts & loans. ACMG’s Online Banking service offers the following great features:
- Check account & loan balances on one screen
- View transaction history and transfer between ACMG accounts instantly
- View detailed loan information, make immediate or recurring ACMG loan payments
3. Bill Pay
-- With an ACMG checking account, you can enroll in our Bill Pay service.
- Save time... no checks to write or envelopes to label, pay multiple merchants with the single-screen, schedule payments up to 18 months in advance.
- Save money... reduce the number of checks used, save the cost of postage and if a merchant doesn’t accept electronic payments, we will print & mail a paper check on your behalf - at no additional cost!
- Get convenience... change or cancel payments up until the day of payment, review payment history, receive automatic notification of a failed payment, easy setup.
To enroll in Bill Pay, login to your Online Banking account and click the Bill Pay button located under the eServices tab. Active users (who make at least one payment per month) do not pay a fee. A $5 fee per month will be imposed for inactivity.
-- We love trees. Help us save a tree and enroll in eStatements instead of having your paper statement mailed to you. It's fast, safe and convenient. To enroll, login to your online banking account and click the e-Statement button located under the eServices tab.
How it works:
- you receive a notification e-mail when your statement is ready
- you have the ability to view, save and/or print the last six months of statements
How to enroll:
5. Mobile Money
- Sign in to Online Banking. When your Dashboard screen is displayed, click the eServices tab and choose “eStatements” located under the Additional Services heading. View the Welcome screens, then click on sign up to begin.
- A new window will appear for you to enter your name and e-mail address. If you do not see a new window, you will need to disable your pop-up blocker for this site. Click on “Tools” in the menu bar at the top of your screen. You can then choose to either “Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker” or add this site to the list of allowed sites using the Pop-Up Blocker settings. Read and accept the terms, then click “Submit”.
- When the “Statements” screen is displayed, your enrollment is complete. An e-mail will be sent to the address you provided when your next statement is ready to be viewed. If you wish to enroll multiple accounts, return to the account summary screen and click “eStatements”, then choose the next account from the drop down menu and proceed with enrollment.
-- access and easily control your ACMG accounts with your text or internet capable cell phone*. Two phones can be registered for each online banking account. Add text/email alerts to stay up-to-date on balances, due dates, deposits and withdrawals.
Login to your online banking account, select the eServices tab and choose Mobile Money. Select the accounts you wish to see, then enter and confirm your cell phone number.
- Download the “TouchBanking” App. (Apple App. or Google Play Store), click “Open”.
- Application code: GoMobile0101
- User Name: (from online banking), click continue.
- Password: (from online banking), click login.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions, you’re done!
If you have any questions on any of our Online Services, please call us at 315-488-4433.
*Please check with your wireless carrier to determine cost for using text and internet services on your cell phone.