VITA-Free Tax Preparation by IRS certified volunteers
ACMG actively supports the community by providing free preparation and electronic filing of state and federal taxes for any individual/family whose household income was $54,000 or less in 2017. IRS certified volunteers will prepare and e-file your state and federal tax returns at no cost.
Upcoming Events with No Appointment Needed:
- Saturday, February 3 at the Bob Cecile Center in the Valley from 9am - 3 pm (174 West Seneca Turnpike, Syracuse)
- Saturday, February 10 at Solvay High School from 9am - 3 pm (600 Gertrude Avenue, Solvay)
Items you MUST bring to have your FREE tax returns prepared: (Tax Event Details for print)
- Proof of identification (driver’s license or other government issued photo ID)
- Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents and/or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration.
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, from all employers
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Bank/credit union routing numbers and account numbers for Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received. Forms 1095-A, B and C, Health Statements
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number (the provider’s Social Security Number or the provider’s business Employer Identification Number)
- Interest and dividend statements from financial institutions (Forms 1099)
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present.
Leave a Message
QUESTIONS? Please call us at 315-488-4433 or 315-701-4466.