Credit Card Rewards
Our CU Rewards Program is available to members who choose our VISA Platinum Rewards Credit Card. Reward points can also be earned with an ACMG checking account debit card. Visit our Debit Rewards page for details.
Credit: Members simply request our Platinum Rewards Credit Card at the time they apply.
How to earn points:
Credit: Earn 1 point for every $1 spent. Points are available after the monthly billing cycle.
- Reward points can be converted to cash and credited to your ACMG account! Points can also be used to make a credit card payment.
- Travel options: trade points for airline tickets, cruises, tours, experiences, hotel and car rentals.
- Redeem your points for merchandise shipped straight to your home.
- Gift Cards are available for nationwide restaurants, stores, movie theatres, and gas stations.
- Donate. Your points can become donations to charities in the Syracuse area, or to national charities.
- CU Rewards Mall. Earn additional points and special offers when you shop online or in-store at select retailers.
- Double points for travel needs when you use our partner, Montrose Travel.
Registering a card & viewing points:
Easily view points on the CUrewards.com website or download the CURewards app. Register your eligible card to view, shop and redeem those points. Your points total is also listed on your monthly statement. If you trade points (see below), you’ll create one login for the main card.
CU Rewards members with multiple cards can request to have their debit and/or credit points combined for faster redemption.
Here are ways you can trade:
- Debit cards earn points separately. You can request to have points on a joint card trade to the primary card. (Credit cards with the same account number automatically earn points together.)
- Your debit card points can be traded to your rewards credit card.
When do points expire?
All points expire on December 31st, up to 4 years from the date they were earned. The oldest year of points will expire as the new year of points begin to accumulate.
Please read the ACMG Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
to more clearly understand the Rewards Program.