Identity Fraud Solutions
Concerned about Identity Theft? Click to open our Identity Theft Guidelines.
In response to Identity Theft as the fastest growing crime in the United States and because member security is a top priority, ACMG is the first credit union in Central New York to offer:
Introducing IDProSelect - Identity Fraud Recovery Services
Identity theft happens when someone else uses your personal information, such as your name, date of birth, Social Security number, or driver’s license number, for their own personal gain. It can happen to anyone -- regardless of age, where you live or your income status.
If you or a family member suspect identity theft has occurred (suspicious account activity, stolen wallet, or any other fraud signs), we are ready to help. Simply call us at 315-488-4433 or 315-701-4466!
Our ACMG staff will verify your information, and you will be assigned a Recovery Advocate who will work on your behalf to recover your good name — no matter how long it takes. You can be confident in knowing a team of experts stands ready to provide Fully Managed Identity Fraud Research, Remediation and Recovery services
Services extend to three generations of your family, and continue to provide coverage for up to 12 months after death. Included are:
- Your spouse or domestic partner
- Children up to age 25 in the same household or IRS-qualified dependents
- Parents in the same household or in an elder care facility
Recovery Advocates are able to:
Looking for customized identity monitoring? Select your plan
- Complete a full Identity Fraud Threat Assessment
- Review all 3 bureau credit reports for new or suspicious activity
- Assist with placing fraud alerts
- Activate credit monitoring during recovery and provide Credit Report and Score
- Perform research to uncover any additional fraud
- Provide Lost Document Replacement (including Lost Wallet) services
- Contact creditors and other agencies under an executed Limited Power of Attorney
- Create and maintain a law enforcement grade case file, to assist law enforcement in prosecution of perpetrators
- Supply case status updates throughout recovery
- Expunge fraudulent information from the victim’s records, with no time limit on recovery
- Provide free credit monitoring and follow up with the victim for a full 12 months post-resolution
, get started and secure your future today.
Leave a Message