What is a Member Group?
A Member Group is a business who has chosen to offer the benefits of ACMG Federal Credit Union to themselves, their employees and their families.
This no-cost benefit can positively affect the financial health of your staff and their families. Families who choose a credit union will discover consumer-friendly products and services with lower fees and better rates. They will see the value you provide them as another tangible benefit of employment.
- Honesty is essential - no fine print traps and no misleading claims
- Products should fit the member - identify real needs and respond with actual solutions
- All members should be served equally with dignity, respect and consideration
HSA benefits for ACMG Member Group Employers:
- We help your employees save and earn more while increasing job satisfaction and reducing employer payroll taxes (FICA)
- Free on-site enrollment for qualified employers
- The Member Group HSA is free to participating employers
Visit our HSA information page for full details on this valuable benefit of partnering with ACMG.
How to become a Member Group:
- Using your company letterhead, follow our Sample Letter of Intent to create an original business request letter and have it signed by one of your official representatives.
- Include a copy of your partnership agreement or articles of incorporation.
- Mail this original letter to us at 1753 Milton Avenue Solvay, NY 13209 to the attention of the Director of Marketing. After our Board of Directors has accepted your application, we will forward the request to the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) for approval and have your company or organization added to our charter as an official Member Group.
- Your business, employees and family members will all be eligible for full credit union benefits once these steps are complete. An ACMG representative can visit to explain these benefits and open accounts on-site for your employees.
It would be our pleasure to consider your company as an ACMG Member Group. If you have any other questions on the process or the benefits we can offer, please call us at 315-488-4433.
Thank you for taking the time to consider ACMG Federal Credit Union as your financial partner of choice.