IRAs -- Roth & Traditional
It’s never too early or too late to plan and save for retirement. Still, the closer you get to retirement, the tougher it becomes. Not sure which option is best for you? View our ebrochures below for helpful information.
To enroll in one of these IRA programs, call or stop into our office & ask to speak with a helpful Relationship Manager. If you prefer, you can leave a message and we will contact you to explain the options.
View our IRA, Share Savings & Term Certificate Rates.
Market Index Certificates
Looking for an investment option that offers the potential earning power of the stock market, but without the risk? Look no further than a Market Index Certificate.
- Your rate of earning is based on the performance of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- If the Dow is higher at maturity than when purchased, you’ll earn a percentage of that increase in dividends. If the Dow should go lower, you are guaranteed to never lose your initial investment.
- Low minimum deposit of only $500.00
- Certificates are available in a 3 or 5 year term
- Deposits are insured up to $250,000 by NCUA.
To open a Market Index Certificate, please call or leave a message