Long Term Savings
Term Share Certificates
Similar to a certificate of deposit in the banking world, these are a great way to earn higher dividends on your deposited funds. With a term share certificate, members can lock in a higher interest rate by committing their money for a specified period of time. An excellent addition to regular savings accounts, share certificates guarantee a fixed rate of return, making them safe, secure, & risk free.
- Terms from 6 - 60 months with deposits insured to $250,000 by NCUA
- Open with as little as a $1,000 deposit, no maintenance fees and competitive rates
Market Index Certificates
Looking for an investment option that offers the potential earning power of the stock market, but without the risk? Then look no further than a Market Index Certificate.
- Your rate of earning is based on the performance of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- If the Dow is higher at maturity than when purchased, you’ll earn a percentage of that increase in dividends. If the Dow should go lower, you are guaranteed to never lose your initial investment.
- Low minimum deposit of only $500.00, these certificates are available in a 3 or 5 year term and deposits are insured to $250,000 by NCUA.
To open a Market Index Certificate, please call or leave a message
Parents are often concerned about saving for future education expenses. We offer the Coverdell Education Saving Account (click to open an e-brochure) to help you plan for their future. Our account representatives can open a Coverdell account for you, and help automate small contributions with every paycheck to make saving a little easier.
Dedicated savers may choose to become an Appreciation Account holder and earn higher dividend rates than regular share accounts! This account structure is divided into four tiers, and the balance in your account determines the interest rate
- Liquidity of Funds - experience the benefit of a higher dividend rate, along with the flexibility of a regular savings account. You can deposit, withdraw and transfer funds without restriction.
- Higher Dividends on Share Certificates - earn a dividend rate on 24 and/or 36 month Share Certificates that is 1/4 percent higher than the regular rate.
- These deposits insured to $250,000 by NCUA
Eligibility Requirements -members must maintain a $2,500 minimum, have an active share draft account, and direct deposit with the same member number. (Payroll deduction applies to those companies who do not offer direct deposit.)
Leave a Message