An account focused on convenient everyday access, building financial wellness, and the support to handle new financial challenges.
- Nationwide Access: with over 50 local Sharenet ATMs, over 5,000 nationwide Shared Branch locations and over 30,000 nationwide CO-OP ATMs. Find locations here.
- Purchases/Payments: a VISA® Debit Card with worldwide access, and the option for unlimited check writing.
- Overdraft Protection: It’s possible to accidentally spend more than you have available in your checking account. Overdraft, or Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) means a fee or a rejected payment. Our account staff will explain your options for both your checking account and debit card. BONUS: You’ll receive one “OOPS” card that can be exchanged at any time for a refund of any overdraft fee.
- Learn to Earn: As a young adult with an ACMG checking account, you can receive a $10 iTunes gift card when you successfully complete the online CheckRight course. Click here to take this 10-15 minute course, then send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information so we can send your gift card.
Manage Your Money:
Online Options - Online Banking or our ACMG Mobile app: See your account balance, transfer money between accounts or pay a bill in just seconds. Save a tree and enroll in eStatements to view your monthly statements online and to save for future reference.
ACMG Mobile App & eAlerts - Receive balance, deposit and payment alerts to your email or cell phone. Members with text capable phones can request account balances and most recent transaction history; those with internet capable phones can view accounts, transfer funds and easily manage everyday expenses.
Unlock These Benefits When You Turn 18:
- IDProtect® Score Tracker4- This provides valuable insight into your credit score1. This service plots your credit score each month on a chart so that you can easily see changes over time, along with score factors that provide insight into what events may have caused your credit score to change at a certain point in time.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage1 - To cover expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services2 - Access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your identity if restored.
Youth under the age of 23 can request BENEFITS CHECKING
to add these additional Benefits Checking services for just $2.95 per month. For members 23 and older, the monthly fee is $4.95.
- Cell Phone Protection1 -- Reimbursement coverage for the cost of replacing or repairing stolen or damaged devices.
- IDProtect®2 -- Help better protect yourself with our identity theft and fully managed resolution services2 that includes credit file monitoring3, monthly credit score4, 3-in-1 credit reports, monitoring of over 1,000 public databases, identity theft expense reimbursement1, and more.
- Credit Score Simulator4 -- See impact of options before you make decisions.
- Additional Services -- Travel & Leisure discounts, Entertainment Discounts, Health and Vision discounts, Gift/Gas Card discounts, and Debit Advantage®1.
It’s important to build a good credit score. Credit can impact your approval when renting an apartment, on cell phone plans, pricing on auto insurance, and loan requests. Members 18 years and older have easy ways to build credit safely. Our loan officers can describe your options when you’re ready to get started on the path to good credit.
Reach Your Goals!
- Paying For College - After scholarships and grants, we offer Private Student Loans to cover the gap between what Federal Loans cover and the actual cost of school.
- After Your Degree - We have a student loan refinance option that may help to simplify and lower your monthly payment.
- Vehicles - We have great low rates, and helpful loan officers to explain the process.Step 1: Open An Account & Get Your Debit Card -
Order/Re-Order Checks Online
1 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document.
2 Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for the applicable Benefits. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
3 Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
4 Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.