Become a Member
Eligibility & Application
Many people aren't aware that the “union” part of the credit union name doesn’t mean you must belong to an employee union at work, but refers to the fact that every member of a credit union has a common bond. It may be your community, family, co-workers, where you worship, attend school or a special organization you support, but those things “tie” us together.
Credit union membership is open to:
- employees/retirees of our select employer groups
- members/volunteers of our affiliated organizations
- students in the Solvay School District and those at Holy Family School
- immediate family/household of current ACMG members
- individuals who live work, worship, or attend school in certain areas of Syracuse, New York.
To apply for membership at ACMG Federal Credit Union, please follow the steps below and you’ll be on your way to enjoying the benefits of credit union membership! Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting your financial needs.
If you are unable to stop by a branch, please print a Personal Membership Application:
Interested in a Business, Association or Trust Account? Please contact us at 315-488-4433 or 315-701-4466 for details.
* Identity Verification Notice - USA PATRIOT Act
To help fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person or entity who opens an account or engages in a financial relationship (power of attorney agents, trustees, account agents, etc.) with ACMG Federal Credit Union.
What This Means For You