New Features Added for Mobile Banking Users!
Smartphone and tablet users can now access:
- Mobile Statements - login to view, save and/or print up to 12 months of statements
- Money Management - a helpful budgeting tool to track accounts and loans with your ACMG accounts and other providers. Purchases made using your ACMG checking account are automatically categorized and shown in bubble charts.
- If you haven't yet enabled touch ID for login (for capable devices) or wish to try the Quick Balance feature, login to your app and visit the MORE tab to enable those options.
Switching Your Account is Just a Click Away!
Easily move direct deposits (including government payments) and recurring bill payments to your ACMG FCU account. No complicated paper forms, just an easy process that does the work for you. We can even help close accounts at your old bank. Simply log in at acmgfcu.clickswitch.com with your SwitchTracker code to get started.
Need a SwitchTracker code? Visit any branch location or call us at 315-488-4433 or 315-701-4466.
SimplyCredit - Keep the Rewards. Lose the High Rates!
Who is this for?
Members with favorite store or rewards cards (like airline/hotel/cash-back) who want to keep the rewards the card offers, but move those high interest rate balances to a fixed, lower rate each month.
How it works:
- Members apply for a fixed, low-rate line of credit with rates as low as 4.99%*.
- Enroll all your non-ACMG credit cards and pay those from your new SimplyCredit line to avoid high interest rates!
- You control which cards to pay each month from your ACMG line of credit, or you can set those to automatically move existing balances for your convenience. If you choose the automatic balance feature, you can make one payment to ACMG each month and your Simply Credit line makes all your other card payments!
How to apply:
*Subject to approval. Other rates may apply.
- Visit acmgfcu.mysimplycredit.com
- Sign up with code: ACMGFCU
- Check for your new approved rate, enroll your cards and begin saving with each purchase!
QUESTIONS? Please call us at 315-488-4433 or 315-701-4466.