NEW Mobile App, Online Banking and Bill Pay Launch on April 25th!
What to expect:
- Online banking, bill pay and mobile access will be unavailable from noon on Monday, April 23 until 9am on Wednesday, April 25. Please call if you need assistance during this time.
- A new online banking username and password will be required to login. If your current username and password meet the new criteria, you can reuse your username and password in the new system.
- All account information, scheduled bill payments and at least six months of payment history will transition to the new system.
What cannot transfer:
If you set up text or email alerts, account nicknames or scheduled recurring transfers inside online banking, those cannot transfer into the new system and will need to be reset. Our staff will be available to help if you would like assistance resetting these in the new system. We are working to make this transition as smooth as possible.
Bill Pay Users:
All your current merchants, scheduled payments and history should be moved automatically into the upgraded bill pay system. If you have bills due while bill pay is unavailable, be sure to schedule those bills for payment prior to 4/16 to help ensure they are paid on time. Bill Pay users were mailed a letter with more details in early April. Please let us know if you need another copy.
While we are confident these new services will greatly enhance your overall online banking experience, we apologize for any short-term inconveniences. We are available to answer any questions, please contact us at 315-488-4433, 315-701-4466 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ON or AFTER April 25th:
- Enter your temporary username and password into the online banking login box on the right side of this page. Those password details can be found in recent emails to the email address you had saved in online banking.
- Select a new Username and Password, then enter a security code sent via email or phone call to register your computer.
- TIP: If you completed first time login from your computer, simply login using your new Username and Password after you've downloaded the app to your smartphone or tablet.
- April 25th- Visit the Google Play Store (Android devices) or the App Store (Apple devices) and download the ACMG MOBILE app.
- If you have not completed a first time login from your computer, login to the app with your temporary username and password. Those details can be found in recent emails to the email address you had saved in online banking.
- Select a new Username and Password, then enter a security code sent via email or phone call to register your device.
If you have any questions on any of our Online Services, please call us at 315-488-4433.
*Please check with your wireless carrier to determine cost for using text and internet services on your cell phone.
APRIL 25th - MAY 8th: Online Banking support will be available nights & weekends by calling 1-866-240-9248.