Convenient everyday access, identity recovery services, financial wellness assistance and reward programs for active debit card users. With just a $1.00 deposit to open and a low monthly fee of $1.95, members receive:
Access: Local ATM network (over 50), Nationwide ATM network (over 30,000), Nationwide Shared Branches (over 5,000), no fee for Cash-Back option at checkout, and helpful eServices for tracking and budgeting.
Convenience for Purchases/Payments: with a VISA® Debit Card, unlimited check writing (Order Checks Online), and Bill Pay for online banking users
IDProtect® Score Tracker1 - to track your monthly credit score over time.
Identity theft and fully managed resolution services2 - fraud specialists who work with you until your identity is restored.
Identity theft expense reimbursement2 - to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Financial Wellness tools - you can access our financial counselors by phone, in person, or learn about achieving your goals in our online learning center. We're here to assist with: budgeting, improving credit, eliminating debt, saving, purchasing a home, or planning for the future.
- Rewards - Members with an actively-used ACMG checking account & debit card have access to both our debit card points program AND cash-back offers for those with online/mobile banking. Ask for enrollment/usage details.
- Online/Mobile eServices: for balances, account history, and pending deposits/withdrawals. Make transfers and loan payments, pay bills, view monthly eStatements, and setup eAlerts.
- Overdraft Options: Share Overdraft Transfer, Courtesy Pay or Overdraft Protection (Line of Credit) can be added to protect against insufficient fund fees and returned payments.
- Direct deposit/payroll deduction (ACMG routing #221379918)
Purchase Alerts - keep your account secure with email alerts for transactions in real-time and immediately identify potential fraud. Use the link on the right side of this page to enroll.
With direct deposit, your paycheck is automatically deposited into the ACMG account of your choice. It’s safe, fast and convenient. In most cases, a simple form with our Routing & Transit Number (221379918
) and your ACMG account information is all it takes to get started!
To activate Direct Deposit:
- Paychecks, Pension or Military Checks - Contact the company making deposits for you.
- Social Security or SSI Checks - Visit the Go Direct website to learn more (sponsored by the U.S. Treasury & Federal Reserve).
Got direct deposit? If so, then you should consider adding Payroll Deduction too! Payroll Deduction is an automated method to move funds from your direct deposit, to any ACMG accounts that you choose (like savings, checking, IRA Accumulator, etc.). You can also setup automatic payments for your ACMG loans to save time and ensure timely payments that will contribute to a better credit score!
Easily order your checks from Harland Clarke, our preferred provider. The site is Verisign secure and TruSecure certified, so your transactions and account information are safe and completely confidential.
1- IDProtect Score Tracker is available to personal checking account owner(s) and their joint account owners. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
2- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage and Identity Theft Resolution Service benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit (enclosed). Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.