ACMG Scholarship Program
Every year, ACMG offers a Scholarship program to graduating high school seniors who will be attending college in the fall following graduation. Winners are chosen based on quality of essay or video submission, participation in school & community activities, and grades. Students with the responsibility of paid employment will have that time considered as Activities.
The applicant must be a member in good standing of ACMG Federal Credit Union at the time the application is returned.
Eligible members meet all of the following criteria:
- A college-bound high school senior who will be attending college for the first time in the fall of 2019.
- Has never applied for an ACMG FCU scholarship before.
- Applied for, and been accepted to a two or four year accredited educational institution, or a vocational school.
- The member agrees to use any scholarship funds awarded for educational expenses only.
Eligible members must complete the 2019 ACMG FCU Scholarship Application. Answers can be typed or clearly printed, if more space is needed a separate page can be attached.
The signed application must be submitted with:
- A current semester high school transcript documenting students GPA for grades 9 – 11.
- A typed essay response or video on financial topics (see below for options).
- The applicant and his/her parent or guardian must sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the last page of the application form.
- The application, transcripts and essay/video must be returned to the credit union by April 5, 2019. If any portion is incomplete or missing, the application will not be considered.
Note: You must be a member of ACMG Federal Credit Union before you return your scholarship application. If you are not currently a member, please call us at 315-488-4433 to learn how to join.
2019 ACMG FCU Scholarship Application