IRAs -- It’s never too early or too late to plan and save for retirement. Still, the closer you get to retirement, the tougher it becomes. Not sure which option is best for you? Compare your IRA options or learn about rolling over retirement assets.
To enroll in one of these IRA programs, call or stop into our office & ask to speak with a helpful Relationship Manager. If you prefer, you can leave a message and we will contact you to explain the options.
Share Certificates - more commonly known as a certificate of deposit in the banking world, these are a great way to earn higher dividends on your deposited funds. With a share certificate, members can lock in a higher interest rate by committing their money for a specified period of time. An excellent addition to regular savings accounts, share certificates guarantee a fixed rate of return, making them safe, secure, & risk free.
- Tems from 6 - 60 months with deposits insured to $250,000 by NCUA
- Open with as little as a $1,000 deposit, no maintenance fees and competitive rates
Market Index Certificates -
Looking for an investment option that offers the potential earning power of the stock market, but without the risk? Then look no further than a Market Index Certificate.
- Your rate of earning is based on the performance of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- If the Dow is higher at maturity than when purchased, you’ll earn a percentage of that increase in dividends. If the Dow should go lower, you are guaranteed to never lose your initial investment.
- Low minimum deposit of only $500.00, these certificates are available in a 3 or 5 year term and deposits are insured to $250,000 by NCUA.
To open a Market Index Certificate, please call or leave a message
. Appreciation Accounts
Dedicated savers may choose to become an Appreciation Account holder and earn higher dividend rates than regular share accounts! This account structure is divided into four tiers, and the balance in your account determines the interest rate
you earn. Benefits
- Liquidity of Funds - experience the benefit of a higher dividend rate, along with the flexibility of a regular savings account. You can deposit, withdraw and transfer funds without restriction.
- Higher Dividends on Share Certificates - earn a dividend rate on 24 and/or 36 month Share Certificates that is 1/4 percent higher than the regular rate.
- These deposits insured to $250,000 by NCUA
Eligibility Requirements -members must maintain a $2,500 minimum, have an active share draft account, and direct deposit with the same member number. (Payroll deduction applies to those companies who do not offer direct deposit.)
Protect Your Family
Give yourself peace of mind by protecting your investments and those closest to you. ACMG offers member-only insurance discounts on: